We have been continuously supplying with Zinc phosphate in the market at nominal rates. we use the latest technologies in the manufacturing process. The Zinc phosphate are highly demanded in the market. Zinc phosphate is formed from zinc phosphate cement and used in dentistry. Zinc phosphate cement is used for cementation of inlays, crowns, bridges and orthodontic appliances and occasionally as temporary restoration. Zinc Phosphate renders coating materials excellent rust-preventing performance and good resistance to water. Zinc Phosphate is used in corrosion resisting primers and undercoats.
- Ref.No: Anticorrosive(002)
- Formula: Zn(P04)2 2H20
- Colour Index No: 77964
- C.I.Pigment No: White-32
- Appearance: White Powder
- % Water Solubles: Max.0.5%
- pH of 10%aq. Suspention: 6.8
- Residue on 240 mesh: Max. 0.5%
- Oil absoption: 17-21 w/w
- Los on ignition: 8.5 - 10%
- Specific gravity at 30 deg.C: 30.31 - 3.33
- Zn Content on ignition: 50.5% - 51.5%
- % Moisture content: Max.1.0%
- Solubility in 10% Acetic: Clear Soln Acid soln.at 80'C.